Etihad Airlines Delayed and damaged luggage - no comp and worse customer care
While traveling from New Delhi to JFK New York, the flight got cancelled from Delhi to Abhi Dhabi, the experience with Etihad ground staff was miserable, I had infant they were arranging people's flight thru countries w/o asking their VISA situation, I was set for flight for NYC thru Paris where I would require the transit VISA and that I didn't have. The staff head was so unprofessional rather than understanding the situation he was just trying to push on the flight and get rid off, he didn't believe on my explanation why I could not travel, after waiting for 2+ hours I was set to the Abu Dhabi flight in last minute and my luggage was untagged and lost. Some how they found the luggage because I have my personal address there the Airline shipped the luggage 4 days later broken and damaged. I called Airlines and bring honest I said nothing is lost but bag and stuff inside was broken damaged. The customer care from India somewhere said this is very usual, there was not even any empathy or compensation. I had such a worse experience. There is already an issue I am fighting with Etihad's NYC ticketing for their mistake for additional fee cost to me 3% on the purchase of ticket as foreign charges. Stay away from Etihad
http://etihad-airlines.pissedconsumer.com/etihad-airlines-nyc-ticketing-worse-customer-care-20100124168861.html12f0a13d review #168868
You may also like
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "1. It is submitted that my seat was booked vide ticket no ETKT 065 2452972662, planned to travel from Riyadh to Karachi on 3rd Apr 2015 . The flight was supposed..."
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to my close friend of sorbet blooms, and he sent me photo to say "thanks". When I opened a pic, I was totally embarrass!!! Almost..."
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "Bought $400 Olympic rescue it, 4-5days labored, following instructions, no rain. Peeling off within 9 months, now have to pay professional for redo, told by pro this produce does not..."
- "I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker... bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's..."